Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day...

Yesterday's weather was awesome, and today's...just as great!  After naps yesterday, Doug and I took the kiddos to a park to get some of this winter, stored-up, energy out!

Reba loved running up and down the ramps
Dallas tested all the slides
Then, the swings opened up!  I think they were pretty happy about that...
As I said, today is another gorgeous day (50's and sunshine! A little more wind than yesterday, but we're used to that!)  I found another park to take the kiddos to - check out the play structure!
Dallas loved the twisty slide
Reba loved climbing the stairs (and going down slides with Momma)
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! GG

Carla said...

Where's that 2nd park? I'm guessing the 1st is Wesselman's.